Design, art and decor cars
- Car putty mass of three density gradients (with fiberglass, universal and soft).
- Polyester resin (NOVOL).
- Filling mass for cars (BOLL).
Car weight was increased by 30 kg.
- Preparation and forming of art elements - 2 weeks,
- Preparation of the car body surface - 1 week,
- Manual modeling of the car body - 2 weeks,
- Painting: - 2 weeks
- undercoating layer (Makortix TIKKURILA)
- colors (Dark TIKKURILA, acrilic paints for pictures RENESANS)
- polyurethane varnish (Teknolak TEKNOS)
- Materials ~ 5 000 PLN (1 200 EUR)
- Tools and equipment (i.e. 36 brushes have been used) ~ 2 000 PLN (500 EUR)
- Clay masks molding; coat of gipsum form; extraction of the polyester resin of ~ 5 mm thickness.
- Violin and glasses are the only natural props.
- Partial disassembly of the front and rear lights, making mat surface on the car body by power tool and manually with sandpaper.
- Manual application with the 8 - 12 mm cone brush, try and error work. Sharp edges finished with sandpaper.
- Hair of the figures (Orpheus and Eurydice) layer by layer (technical requirement of the material).
- First undercoating layer.
- Second undercoating layer.
- Multiple experiments with colors (high insolation, dusk, rime, rain, perspective with distance and angles, artificial lighting (cool, warm), indoors, street lighting).
- Applying colors.
- Emerging shadows and depth.
- Layer of the transparent polyurethane varnish with gold metallic powder.
- Date - October/November 2017
- Location - Józefów k/Otwocka, Poland
- Make: Toyota,
- Model: Camry,
- Year: 1992,
- Mileage: 273 000,
- Fuel Type: Gasoline + LPG/GPL,
- Doors: 4,
- Engine: 2.2L 2164CC I4 GAS DOHC Naturally,
- Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control,
- Transmission: Manual
- Washing - only by hand, it should be waxed and polished.
- Collisions - can be repaired.
- Durability of decorations - during intensive usage about 6 years (5 000 km per month), on occasional usage - 15 years